What if you could get a foot massage that not only made your feet feel good, but your entire body?
Reflexology is a wellness service we offer that involves applying pressure to the hands and feet to relieve pain and remove energy blockages throughout your body. There are certain pressure points or “reflex areas” on our hands and feet that are connected to specific organs and body parts through energy channels in our bodies. Pressure applied to these areas promotes a healing response to the corresponding organs.
Here are some examples of reflex areas and their corresponding body parts:
- The tips of the toes reflect the head
- The heart and chest are around the ball of the foot
- The liver, pancreas and kidney are in the arch of the foot
- Low back and intestines are towards the heel
Reflexology is good for people who have:
- Headaches and migraines
- Digestive disorders
- Muscle, joint and back pain
- Hormonal imbalances
- Sports injuries
- Menstrual disorders
If you want to learn more about reflexology and its health benefits, schedule a consultation with us today!